£20,500 per annum
** Elizabeth Michael are happy to register potential candidates for this role over Skype **
Our client is seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join their team in a 12 moth maternity cover contract, assisting in the day to day running of the HR department.
- Provide generalist HR administrative support
- Maintain and update the database and employee records
- Recruitment - sourcing candidates, coordinating interviews, new starter letters
- Process all paperwork and follow procedures for leavers
- Provide references as necessary
- Respond to general HR enquiries / correspondence
- Maintain stationery stock levels
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- HR / Recruitment experience is essential
- Relevant qualification
- Able to work well within an extremely fast paced environment and to tight deadlines.
- IT literate, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise well with individuals at all levels
- Flexible and a strong work ethic
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Personable, approachable and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.