Our client are seeking to appoint an efficient and reliable individual to provide full range of HR services. You will have strong influencing skills and a proven ability to manage a high workload. You will be dynamic and reactive, as well as proactive and efficient.
Resiliance and determination are essential for this role!
Location: Arnold, Nottingham
Salary: £38,747 - £42,770 per annum
- Act as a single point of contact for managers
- Proactively support the delivery of HR processes at the managers side
- Manage complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Maintain an overview of staffing and organisational changes through post changes, new starters, leavers, employment of casual, temporary and fixed term staff
- Oversee the entire recruitment & induction processes
- Manage the process for support staff recruitment and selection, reference follow up and the administration of processes for grading new vacant posts and re-grading existing posts
- Management of the organisational charts ensuring any changes to structure are in accordance with polices, maintaining an overview of staffing and organisational changes through post changes, new starters, leavers, employment of casual, temporary and fixed term staff
- Support the development of employment policies and procedures in relation to HR Management
Payroll & Pensions:
- Manage the Payroll/Pensions administration service, liaising with the outsourced 3rd Party Payroll Provider
- Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third party payments)
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrade
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
- Supervise and coach payroll officers
- CIPD Level 7 is ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a HR Manager
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's A* - C including English, Maths or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant Payroll Systems- a willingness to learn if not possessed already
- Experience of Statutory pension requirements and returns
- Basic understanding of Employment Law
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to cope effectively in a busy, demanding role
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of work
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.