Our client is seeking to appoint a qualified Finance Manager to lead a small team and manage the day-to-day running of the accounting function of the business. You will be diligent, organised and able to work fluidly within the Accounts team depending on where the emphasis is at particular times of the year.
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £35,000 Per Annum
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm (flexibility is required)
- Managing a team including accounts assistants, ledger clerks etc
- Lead month-end reporting process through the collation and production of M.I.
- Day-to-day accounts duties including processing payments, bank reconciliation, etc
- VAT returns
- Budgeting, forecasting, cost-benefit analysis, cash flow forecasting
- Credit Control as required
- Must be an experienced and qualified Finance Manager
- Experience in property or construction industries would be highly advantageous but isn't essential
- Must be proficient in use of Sage 50
- Skilful in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly full proficiency in Excel
- Ability to lead and drive a team, with outstanding communication skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.