DO YOU PUT THE SERVICE IN SHIPPING?
| EXPORT COORDINATOR |
| LONG EATON |
| £22,184 PER ANNUM |
Our Client are seeking to appoint a customer focused individual to achieve first class standards of customer service whilst retaining and expanding the overseas customer and consumer base. You will possess outstanding attention to detail with a background of both customer service and order processing.
Week 1: 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday / Friday 8.00am - 1pm
Week 2: 9.00 - 5.00 Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 4.30pm
- Managing orders from overseas Distributors and Retailers
- Assist customers with the process from order to delivery
- Develop relationships with strategic customers and commercial representatives
- Support teams who manage orders
- Maintain detailed knowledge of current company products to ensure a confident image is received by the client
- Receive incoming international telephone calls and e-mail communications from clients and sales personnel
- Customer Service experience with knowledge of export is ESSENTIAL
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of processing orders through to despatch
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your applicationwith no further communication.