22.5 Hours Per Week, Monday - Friday (Can be flexible between 3-5 days)
Must be available to attend approx. 12 evening meetings a year
£23,845 - £25,000 Per Annum (Pro rata)
Our client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who can provide a pro-active and confidential administrative support service to the Board of Trustees and CEO; this includes supporting them on all aspects of governance, relationship management with external partners and the preparation of briefings.
- Provide an efficient and professional administrative support service to the CEO, the Board of Trustees, and delegated committees. This involves organising, servicing, and attending the meetings, producing agendas, supporting papers, and taking minutes.
- Support the CEO in ensuring the ongoing development of the Board of Trustees through training, booking external courses, and responding to individual enquiries.
- Manage CEO’s diary and appointments ensuring effective use of time and preparation of memo’s, emails, reports, briefings, and prepare reports as required.
- Answer and screen telephone calls on behalf of the CEO dealing with matters as appropriate.
- Filter incoming mail for the CEO which includes sorting, redirecting and taking action as appropriate ensuring the CEO is aware of urgent and routine correspondence to process as required.
- Support the CEO and Corporate Management Team with ad-hoc matters.
- Organise one off events i.e., official openings and where appropriate support events/meetings of Ambassadors, high net worth individuals or people of significant influence.
- Provide the first point of contact for the co-ordination of ICT provision liaising with external contractors.
- Assist with the production of the Annual Report and Accounts, charity commissioner and companies house submission.
- Audit and provide version control on all policies and provision of information for internal and external audiences.
- Co-ordinate, audit and ensure that responses to contract, grant, legacy or donation are in line and compliant with all reporting requirements.
- Proven extensive experience working at a Senior level as an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
- Experience of taking minutes, typing to RSA II standard or equivalent
- Advanced IT skills; must be experienced in the use of Word, Excel Spreadsheets, Powerpoint, Access Database and Outlook Email.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational and project management skills.
- Proven ability to use initiative.
- Excellent time management.
- Knowledge of GDPR the Data Protection Act and demonstrates an understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work extra hours when required.
- Experience of organising meetings, writing agendas, and taking accurate concise minutes in formal and informal meetings.
- Experience of developing accurate paper and electronic record systems, capable of information retrieval, analysis and dissemination to relevant parties.
- Experience of working to multiple deadlines.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.