Our client is seeking to appoint, for the first time, a PA to the Senior Team. This brand new role will allow you to be involved in the creation of systems and processes as well as bringing your undoubted knowledge and experience to bare in this wonderfully friendly but hugely professional organisation.
£28,000 per annum West Bridgford, Nottingham
- Actively supporting three Directors
- Actively supporting two Quantity Surveyors
- Diary management of three Directors
- Communicating with contractors
- Involvement with tendering documentation
- Taking responsibility for all incoming communications to the business, ensuring that they are responded to in a timely manner
- Working to deadlines
- Creating new systems and processes where appropriate
- Appraising and continuously updating the Marketing function
- Soft line management of two support colleagues
- Facilities management
- Travel and hotel arrangements
- Administration of vehicle leases, service and repairs
- Construction experience is highly desirable (Structural engineers, Architects, Main contractors, Sub contractors)
- Previous PA experience
- A 'think, act, deliver' approach
- Manage time effectively
- A good working knowledge of the MS suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.