£30,000 - £35,000 per annum, Nottingham City Centre
Our client is seeking an efficient and experienced Events Manager to plan and execute large conferences for 500 attendees, smaller partner events and general day to day duties involved with working in a growing digital agency.
- Oversee each event from proposal to delivery
- Set budgets and timescales for each project and ensure they are adhered to.
- Communicate, maintain and develop client and supplier relationships
- Coordinate content, handle client queries and troubleshoot before and on the day of the costumer events
- Ensure that insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are followed
- Evaluation of events to improve the overall execution.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous Events Management experience is essential
- A demonstrable track record of successfully organising, coordinating and executing large scale events
- Professional and confident communication
- Strong planning, organisation and time management
- Project management experience
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks
- A problem solver - solutions focused
- Great negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Bright, positive and dynamic!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.