| PROPERTY MANAGER |
| LONG EATON, NOTTINGHAM |
| £20,000 - £22,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client, a well known, highly respected independent Estate & Lettings Agent is seeking an experienced property manager to provide a full property management service to their clients. This role will sit within the lettings division andis an outstanding opportunity within a fast paced, professional and high energy working environment which encourages you to achieve your goals and increase your earning potential.
You will establish your roots within the company, working in a smaller-knit, open-minded company meaning that you will not have a single dull day!
- Manage a portfolio of rental properties and ensure that they are constantly being maintained and acting on behalf of the clients
- Liaising between tenants, maintenance contractors and all other responsible parties to and make sure that all properties are up to high standards and well maintained
- Booking inspections and inventory checks on properties before and after tenants moving in and out
- Arranging and attending property viewings
- Experience within a similar position is ESSENTIAL
- Strong interpersonal skills with a rapid ability to establish relationships
- Proficient prioritizing and organizational skills
- Positive approach toward all tasks
- Pro-active and resilient individual
- Ability to effectively resolve discrepancies and complaints
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.