£competitive (+ bonus and benefits package)
Hours: Monday – Friday: 9am - 5.30pm + Saturdays on rota
Our client is seeking organised, confident and outgoing individuals to join the Pre Market Sales Team of a busy Estate Agency. The role of the Sales Advisor in the pre-market team is an important first contact with clients with requests for both Desk Top Valuations and full marketing reports.
· Liaising with both clients, vendors and Estate Agents to arrange valuation appointments
· Review valuation reports and market appraisals
· Desk top research for input into marketing packs
· Liaising with Agents for the return of paperwork and updating clients
· Reviewing all information to create full marketing packs with recommendations to clients
· Arranging Home Buyer Reports and EPC’s for clients
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- A real interest in the property industry
- Good standard of education
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Provides outstanding customer service, going the extra mile
- IT literate
- Attention to detail is key
- Target driven, enjoys a fast paced, team environment and can work calmly under pressure
- Outgoing, personable and confident
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.