Our Client based in Eastwood are currently looking to recruit a Property Sales Advisor to join their team. You will ideally have experience of a fast paced, high pressure working environment and work to targets and various service level agreements.
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000 pro rata (+ bonus dependant on experience OTE is around £19,000 per annum)
The role of Sales Advisor is a crucial part of the Sales Team to ensure that Client’s requirements are met in terms of marketing properties, agreeing sales and progressing these efficiently through to completion. You will liaise with Estate Agents, Vendors, Solicitors, mortgage lenders and report back to the clients, vendors and purchasers to resolve any delays in the process.
- Taking instructions to market and liaising with Estate Agents regarding the marketing strategy for properties
- Weekly reporting to clients on the marketing of their properties
- Taking and qualifying offers to agree sales
- Progressing the sales to completion
- Liasing with solicitors, mortgage lenders, surveyors, vendor and purchasers
- Checking any chain issues and resolving these
- Providing weekly reports on pipeline
- Sales Administration
- Estate Agency experience
- Knowledge of the residential sales process
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Confident and articulate
- Self motivated and well organised
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.