Our client are seeking to appoint an efficient, proactive Property Maintenance Manager!
You will be keen to progress with a fun and ambitious company who take pride in their reputation and want to continue to move the branch forward by being part of a great team! The right candidate must have a passion for customer service. To succeed in this role, you will have great relationship building skills. You will be enthusiastic, very well organised and, most importantly, enjoy having fun!
Location: Selly Oak, Birmingham
Salary:£19,000 - £21,000 Per Annum
Hours:Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm (with peak weekends over the summer)
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for a large property portfolio
- Process and resolve maintenance reports
- Liaise with clients, tenants and suppliers
- Conduct quarterly inspections
- Prepare and execute the summer tenancy changeover
- Source and instruct new suppliers
- Responsible for the organisation of our in-house contractor
- Ensure invoices are processed correctly
- Ensure compliance and certification is completed for all properties
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Preferably 1-2 years previous property management experience
- Resourceful and proactive with incoming queries
- Leadership qualities
- Self-motivated and organised with their daily tasks
- Customer service orientated
- Personable with our clients and tenants
- Respectful and trustworthy
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.