Our Client is seeking to appoint an individual with solid knowledge of the digital space to take ownership of a brand new, exciting project and manage all the digital content on the website! You will be the first point of contact for all incoming calls from potential customers and will nurture this project from the very beginning and play a pivotal role in it's success!
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Market research, understanding how the digital space is changing and how to adjust accordingly
- Digital content management
- First point of contact for all incoming calls from potential customers. These calls will be a mixture of enquiries, wanting to place orders, faulty items, missing items, incorrect deliveries etc
- Analysing customer behaviour, adjusting as necessary and directing the project accordingly
- MUST have a demonstratable knowledge of Digital media, Digital space and how it works
- Eenthusiasm and determination - this will become your baby and you have to be fully invested in it!
- Full of ideas and suggestions as to what direction to take the project
- Confident writing content- excellent written English
- Graduate or educated to a good standard
- No previous work experience necessary, however some level of commercial understanding is essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.