50% Marketing, 100% Effective!
| PART TIME MARKETING MANAGER - 2 YEAR FTC UNTIL MARCH 2021 |
| ILKESTON |
| £14.46 PER HOUR (£14,100 PER ANNUM) |
Hours: 18.75 hours per week - Home based with weekly visits to the office!
Our client are seeking to appoint a highly innovative and creative individual to lead the digital communications and reporting team for the regional engagement delivery to connect with the target audience and communicate key messages and campaigns!
You will develop and implement a new marketing strategy which will progress new customers to become active licence holders and raise awareness about the business outside of its core-market.
- Develop and implement a digital strategy that communicates with various audiences which includes website and landing page development, pay per click advertising and organic search optimisation
- Develop and deliver a content strategy that supports both paid and organic search, as well as complementing a social media strategy
- Create an influencer strategy and coordinate with ambassadors, influencers, clubs and trade to grow the reach into target markets
- Develop relationships with local and national press to raise the profile ofthe business
- Develop a social media plan to share key content and generate attendance at events
- Email marketing - create structured email nurture programmes to encourage participation
- Budget management - ongoing management of marketing budgets including
- CIM Level 3 (or equivilant) qualification is DESIRABLE
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Experience in using data from Google Analytics, Social Media Dashboards (e.g. Hootsuite), Email marketing platforms, CRM systems etc is ESSENTIAL
- Digital and printed communications experience
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.