Our Client, a market leader, is seeking to appoint a meticulous individual to be responsible for the creation and maintenance of all graphics automation routines using existing and future automation tools/methodologies for all supported production methods.
You will have experience using FileMaker, InDesign/InData and Internal software to provide automated routines to automatically typeset the data to provide output compatible with multiple different print methods and / or image setters / Computer to Plate (CTP) devices.
Location: Lenton, Nottingham
Salary: £23,500 - £25,000 per annum
- Ensure that all customer programmes are created to existing standards relating to Graphics automation, such as coding conventions, procedures, operational manuals and consistency of formatting, etc
- Provide support to the Internet Development team to assist with testing and review of any new routines prior to deployment in a live environment.
- Transfer of current formats as appropriate to all relevant overseas sites, ensuring accuracy and consistency of formats on a global basis for all automation maintained programmes.
- Review and monitoring of automation to ensure maximum benefits in each of the operational sites.
- Experience in automated data, graphics, print/production environment or similar is ESSENTIAL
- High level of computer literacy
- Problem solving and Project Management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, manage large workloads and deal with challenges in a professional and calm manner
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to work
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.