Do you have experience in customer service? Have you recently worked in a busy office environment? Would you like to work for a well established company Derby?
I am working on behalf of an established client in the DE65 area of Derby who are on the lookout for a Customer Service Administrator to start immediately. The client delivers clinical services across primary, secondary and homecare settings across the UK.
The client require someone to start ASAP, so we would be keen on speaking with candidates who are available immediatly to start from early next week (w/c 13/12)
- Location: Willington, Derby
- £10.00 per hour
- Shifts (8:30-5:30 mon - fri)
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Free parking on site
- Temporary ongoing
- Take incoming calls and re scheduling appointments
- Dealing with any healthcare enquires
- Booking home visits with healthcare patients
- Updating internal database
- Sending out confirmation
- Making outbound calls to gather any relevant information
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.