WE DON'T DRESS IT UP ... BUT YOU WILL!
| SALES ADMINISTRATOR |
| BILBOROUGH |
| £19,000 - £20,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client, a leading outdoor clothing supplier, are seeking to appoint an organised, motivated individual with an excellent presence and infectious personality to liaise with new and existing customers in regards to the products on offer. You will be on the 'front line' of the business, with a level of tenacity that ensures a proactive manner achieves a positive result!
Hours: 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 5.00pm
- First point of contact for inbound calls/enquiries
- Handling customer enquiries and follow-up customer satisfaction calls
- Producing quotations for customers, following these up in a timely manner
- Tracking deliveries and processing product orders
- Process orders via website, email or phone
- Utilise customer service skills to resolve issues as they arise
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- Follow up on sales enquires
- Experience within a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientation and polite telephone manner
- Strong work ethic and ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills to ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Computer literacy
- Well versed in IT skills and CRM systems
- Must be detail oriented
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.