| PART TIME CREDIT CONTROLLER |
| PRIDE PARK, DERBY |
| £9.55 - £10.61 PER HOUR |
| 25 - 30 HOURS A WEEK, MONDAY - FRIDAY |
Our client is seeking to recruit a part time Credit Controller in their Derby Office at Pride Park. You will be working as part of the internal Finance team and you will have previous experience of working in a busy general finance role with experience gained in credit control.
The successful candidate must enjoy a challenge and be able to work as a team in a fast moving, customer facing environment! You will have a keen eye for detail as well as the ability to display previous experience in a similar role.
- Liaising with Clients, Directors and Managers to ensure the timely and effective collection of client fees
- Administering the Credit Control Process
- Maintaining the companies Debtors schedule
- Administering and processing of the companies Direct Debit system
- Administering and processing the collection of fees through legal means if required
- Posting and allocation of receipts on to Clients account
- Purchase Ledger duties including. invoice/credit note entry, payment runs
- Management Accounts e.g. journal entry, control account reconciliations
- Banking and Cash-flow
- AAT, or equivalent, qualified or studying towards the qualification is ESSENTIAL
- High level of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Team player who shows initiative
- Experienced in Microsoft office packages in particular Excel
- Experience of Sage Line 50 and IRIS software would be an advantage
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.