| PART TIME CREDIT - CONTROLLER |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| 3 MONTH CONTRACT |
| MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START |
| £10.00 + PER HOUR, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE |
| 10 - 16 HOURS A WEEK, FLEXIBLE HOURS OVER MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY |
Our client is seeking to recruit a part time Credit Controller in their Nottingham Office in the heart of Nottingham City Centre. You will be working as part of the internal Finance team and you will have previous experience of working in a busy general finance role with experience gained in credit control.
The successful candidate must enjoy a challenge and be able to work as a team in a fast moving, customer facing environment! You will have a keen eye for detail as well as the ability to display previous experience in a similar role.
- Liaising with Clients, Directors and Managers to ensure the timely and effective collection of client fees
- Cash posting on Sage 50
- Sending payment reminders
- Performing credit checks
- Posting and allocation of receipts on to Clients account
- Purchase Ledger duties
- Invoice/credit note entry, payment runs
- Chasing outstanding invoices over the phone
- Credit control experience
- Good telephone manner
- High level of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Team player who shows initiative
- Experienced in Microsoft office packages in particular Excel
- Experience of Sage Line 50 would be an advantage
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.