£18k - £20k per annum, Nottingham City Centre
Our client is recruiting for an Assistant Engagement Consultant to effectively support the wider project team in the delivery of projects. Initially these will have an emphasis on project administration, user support and basic reporting. However, the ideal candidate will quickly develop to take on more responsibility and ownership of content creation, website management and communications campaign management.
- Project Administration - basic reporting, meeting scheduling planning, proof reading and data entry
- Responding to user queries and providing telephone support
- Website registration management
- Communications management and content creation - Broadcast emails, website content, online graphics, campaign planning and client presentations
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- A marketing, PR or Journalism background is desirable
- Experience in copywriting, content creation and communications management would be advantageous
- An interest in technology
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills are essential
- Strong with IT and Excel (Macros, Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups)
- The ability to think both creatively and analytically
- Attention to detail is paramount
- A curiosity and hunger to learn and grow
- Confident, bright and enthusiastic - a drive to deliver outstanding results
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.