£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our client are a rapidly growing company, beginning to move overseas and expanding across the globe! They are currently seeking to appoint a marketing executive with experience in paid adverts to become an integral member of the marketing department.
The role will see a successful candidate become responsible for all online paid acquisition marketing, execution and optimisation across their range of platforms!
- Manage the setup of all paid campaigns
- Acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition ad campaigns
- Measure and optimise our paid marketing using our own analytics dashboards
- Reporting on success rates and make recomendations on how to increase revenue
- Research and test to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programmes
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep ahead, including updates to social ad platforms, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience (at LEAST 3 years is ESSENTIAL)
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Excellent communicator
- Experience handling advertising budgets and reporting on results
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.