£40,000 per annum,Sutton-In-Ashfield
Our client is seeking a driven, dynamic and experienced individual to join the team of a growing manufacturing company. You will be joining an SME environment where a "muck-in-attitude" prevails, and thus; you will also be responsible for the Purchasing/Procurement aspect of the business. Most ideally, you will be able to demonstrate experience in both areas. Despite being a stand-alone position, the role carries with it a great deal of influence and seniority throughout the business.
The ideal candidate would be ACCA / CIMA qualified.
- Processing & management of all aspects of Sage-Line-50 Accounts
- Maintain Cash Book & daily reconciliations, management of petty cash
- Maintain current outstanding sales-order detail for sales forecasting
- Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts, Reports and KPI’s
- Monthly stock reconciliations
- Preparation of year-end accounts & schedules for presentation to the auditors
- Budgets, Forecasts, Cash Flow, KPI’s and other 'ad hoc’ reports as necessary
- Asset acquisition and disposal
- VAT and Intrastat Returns / submissions
- Weekly / Monthly Payroll
- Credit Control & approval of new customers
- Purchasing, procurement and stock control
- Liaising with external suppliers with regards to cost negotiation and delivery schedules
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a management Accountant position / environment
- Purchasing experience is desirable
- Experience of being a member of a senior management team
- Understanding of financial planning and budgets.
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Experience of using Sage or other accounting systems
- Positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.