| TRAINING ADMINISTRATOR |
| BULWELL |
| MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START |
| TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT |
| PAY RATE: £9 PER HOUR (TEMPORARY) £18,000 (PERMANENT) |
| MONDAY - FRIDAY: 8:30AM - 4:30PM |
Our client is seeking an experienced Training Administrator who will be self-motivated, task-orientated and be capable of handling a varied workload in a busy but friendly office. You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to liaise with customers and suppliers. You will be highly efficient, task-focussed and be able to make calculated decisions!
- Curating handouts
- Coordinating content for the company social media accounts
- Dealing with all relevant customer enquiries
- Providing administrative support to the team
- General administration
- Call handling in a busy office environment
- Must be ICT literate (Office 365, word and Excel)
- Must have recent and relevant experience of working in an administrative role
- Must have some experience using marketing and social media techniques
- Friendly and approachable personality
- An ability to manage and prioritise work and to ensure that deadlines are met
- Ability to work using own initiative and with minimal supervision
- An ability to work effectively in a busy environment
Please only apply for this position if you can provide evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.