£23,000 - £26,000 per annum
Working within a small SME, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and coordination of its product delivery. Having a proven track record in delivering to strict production deadlines is critical. He or she will plan and coordinate the manufacturing demands of the business managing both the resource and raw material requirements.
- Plan and implement production schedules in line with business forecast and internal activities
- Review requests for new order and provide delivery dates
- Review and update forecast, production schedules and material requirements ensuring all changes are captured and accounted for.
- Manage resources, systems and procedures effectively within operations to achieve business targets.
- Report and highlight deviations and areas for improvement against agreed measures of performance
- Develop inventory targets and manage production to achieve targeted inventory levels
- Prepare production reports
- Issue invoices and credit notes
- Work with engineering team during new product introduction to ensure changes for planning are addressed and material requirements are integrated timely.
- Drive, promote and develop positive communications within the team to improve forecasting accuracy.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a similar role is desirable
- Knowledge of supply chain and planning processes
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- IT literate, experience of Pegasus Opera (or similar) is desirable.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.