£22,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a confident and efficient Materials Controller to join their Procurement team. Together, you will be responsible for ensuring company stock holdings are within budget and always readily available.
- Controlling, building and strengthening supplier relationships to continually improve performance.
- Report writing and analysis of data to support departmental KPI’s.
- Forecasting future demand to meet new range and promotional activities.
- Replenishment and management of stock within agreed stock budgets.
- Data maintenance and administrative support.
- Range selection support and renewal activities with suppliers and internal customers.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within procurement / materials control (at least 1 year)
- Educated to GCSE level (incl. Maths & English)
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP or an equivalent ERP system
- Excellent time management and planning ability
- Confident communicator with an effective telephone manner
- Can demonstrate full ownership for tasks and errors
- Strong Excel skills (incl. formulas, macros)
- Personable, friendly and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.