£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Nottingham City Centre
Our client is seeking an organised and focused individual to add efficiency to their accounts department in the form of Credit Control & Purchase Ledger Assistance.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
- Run monthly reports to review bad debt clients
- Contact clients via phone, email, post to chase outstanding debt
- Print statements and send to clients
- Issue copy invoices / statements / transaction reports to clients as and when requested
- Process payments
- Code and arithmetically check invoices against delivery notes and purchase orders.
- Attach relevant documents to invoices.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements.
- To ensure invoices are authorised in a timely manner.
- Input purchase orders as required
- Post invoices and credits to Sage
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve queries.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within Credit Control & Purchase Ledger position
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work calmly under pressure
- Works to a high level of detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player with a positive 'can-do’ attitude and great personality!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.