Job Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
Location: NG2 Business Park
Hours: Full-time, Monday - Friday
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Duration: 4 months
- Daily processing of transactional data.
- Liaising with external and internal customers to resolve queries.
- Ensuring regular payment runs are raised and verified in line with company policy.
- Ensure regular audit of financial information.
- Performing ledger maintenance tasks to ensure accounts information is up to date.
- To ensure SLA deadlines, KPI’s and individual’s targets are met.
- To provide cover within the team and across department where required.
- To work together as one team to achieve department goals.
- To ensure effective line of communication with team and management.
- Support Senior Administrators, Team Leaders and Team Managers with ad hoc activities.
- Participate in daily Morning Market meetings.
- Work with Team Leader and Manager to drive own development plan.
Skills, Attributes & Experience
- Good basic numeracy skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Accurate processing skills in data input.
- Understanding of Account Payable functions.
- Basic/ Intermediate skills in Excel.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Ability to multi task and be flexible with day to day approach.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.