£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
near to Pinxton
Our client is seeking someone from an engineering background to join the team as a Technical Sales Estimator. This is a perfect opportunity for a Graduate who has experience with utilising CAD (all trainign will be given).
- Casting weight estimation
- Determining the most efficient method of manufacture
- Liaise with pattern makers to secure pattern costs based on the above
- Liaise with machine shops and other contractors for matching, painting and NDT costs
- Estimate the cost of producing the casting together with all contract costs using the company costing system
- Prepare quotations and submit to the customer once it is approved
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Strong numerical ability
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Computer literate, able to use and manipulate spreadsheets
- Experience with CAD software would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional telephone manner
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Good time management, can work to tight deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Personable and friendly
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.