£16,000 - £20,000
Our client is seeking a proactive and enthusiastic individual to maximise sales leads for External and Internal Account Managers by producing high quality leads from outbound calls to existing and prospective customers. Working within a Team environment to ensure set Targets and Goals are achieved, you will provide support to the Sales Team dealing with queries, enquiries and quotations.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Generate and proactively follow up leads and high quality enquires for the Sales Team
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy ensuring targeted marketing activity can be recorded to generate new business
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience within a sales environment is essential
- Experience within a proactive telemarketing role would be advantageous
- GSCE educated, including Maths and English
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Can prioritise and manage time well.
- Sociable and outgoing, able to build strong working relationships
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication