Customer Service Administrator
£17,000 - £19,000 per annum, near to Castle Marina
Permanent, full-time vacancy
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Administrator to support the sales teams in their objectives, process customer and supplier orders and delivery requests to ensure that customer needs and service levels are achieved.
- Create and update orders and delivery requests
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships between customers, suppliers and sales staff
- Liaise with customers and clients on a daily basis
- Assisting the Team Manager as and when required
- General office duties such as admin, filing, photocopying & scanning
- Providing cover when staff shortages occur due to holidays/sickness.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Relevant experience within administration
- A good understanding of customer service
- Excellent administrative, organisation and time management skills
- Professional telephone manner and an effective communicator
- Attention to detail
- Works calmly under pressure and ability to remain level headed in difficult situations
- IT literate
- Ability to listen properly and to be patient when required
- Personable, outgoing and positive
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.