£15,000 - £18,000 per annum
FTC - 1 Year, with excellent prospects to become permanent
Nottingham City Centre
Our client is seeking a friendly, enthusiastic and organised individual to support office functions and facilities management with day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Post room maintenance and mail distribution
- Update of signing in sheets
- Update and distribution of company telephone list
- Ordering office supplies, stationery and groceries.
- Booking transport and travel arrangements for employees and visitors
- Receiving deliveries and booking of couriers
- Filing and shredding documents
- Ordering catering for meetings and events
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- Good literacy and numerical ability
- Confident with IT and Microsoft Office
- A forward thinker, ability to multitask and prioritise a heavy workload
- Maintains a calm demeanour in pressured situations
- Attention to detail
- Discretion and confidentiality is a must
- Flexible and adaptable, a positive can do attitude
- Personable and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.