£22,000 - £30,000 per annum (plus annual bonus package)
Our client is looking for a recent graduate with a technical qualification looking to apply this in a sales environment. You will be working directly with the European Sales Manager, with your role involving frequent travel across Europe to visit key customers.
- Take responsibility for key accounts and act as the main focal point of contact for that customer.
- Maintaining and developing existing customer relationships
- Ensuring customers are supported and happy with current business but also looking for new business opportunities from those customers.
- Take an active role in resolving any queries raised by the customer
- Price new opportunities at the expected margin level and be able to negotiate any opportunities
- Input into sales planning and forecasting for their designated customers.
- Travelling between UK and Europe for business
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Recent Mechanical Engineering (MEng) graduate, experience within sales / account management is desirable but is not essential
- An understanding of Export Sales
- Multilingual (ideally Italian / Spanish) would be advantageous but is not essential
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Flexible approach to work
- A professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Confident, outgoing smart and enthusiastic!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.