£18k - £20k per annum, plus commission
Our client is seeking a personable and motivated individual for a very exciting new Sales Executive role. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, free onsite parking & 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Winning new business for the company
- Prospect for new business opportunities in Europe.
- Retain and grow existing accounts within your portfolio.
- Build relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Prospect for new business opportunities in our markets.
- Ensure new business opportunities are qualified and developed.
- Convert qualified prospects into trading accounts.
- Attend trade shows and client meetings when necessary and as directed.
- Negotiate with clients to ensure we continue to offer a competitive and effective solution.
- Effectively communicate and follow up on offers and news with your client base.
- Provide relevant information on products or accounts as and when required.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets
- Develop a clear understanding of our industry and competitors.
- Sales of both existing and new business
- Drive and determination to achieve agreed objectives
- A Target and commission scheme is involved in this role
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.