£22k - £25k per annum, plus commission & access to a company car
Our client is seeking a personable and motivated individual for a very exciting new Business Development role. You will focus on winning new business, maintaining existing business & increasing margin. In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, free onsite parking, access to a company vehicle and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Ideally the successful candidate will possess a driving license.
- Winning new business for the company
- Prospect for new business opportunities in Europe.
- Retain and grow existing accounts within your portfolio.
- Build relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Prospect for new business opportunities in our markets.
- Ensure new business opportunities are qualified and developed.
- Convert qualified prospects into trading accounts.
- Attend trade shows and client meetings when necessary and as directed.
- Negotiate with clients to ensure we continue to offer a competitive and effective solution.
- Effectively communicate and follow up on offers and news with your client base.
- Provide relevant information on products or accounts as and when required.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets
- Develop a clear understanding of our industry and competitors.
- Drive and determination to achieve agreed objectives
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a sales role is essential
- Results orientated, with desire and tenacity to optimise performance
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to manage time well, plan and prioritise own workload
- Clear communication with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Resourceful, flexible and positive approach to work
- Meeting targets
- Presentation and communication
- Being enthusiastic, ambitious and confident
- Being professional, flexible and amicable
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.