£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their busy offices, to support a sales representative, working to develop sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Prepare sales quotes and reports for the Sales Reps
- Lead generation
- Outbound calling to existing and new, prospective customers
- Organise appointments for new and existing customers
- Inputting sales orders into the system
- Send out samples for the Sales Reps
- Attend sales meetings
- Provide advice to customers, solving problems, responding to queries and complaints
- Making sales related decisions in the confidence of the management
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer services position
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- The ability to communicate calmly and effectively
- Adaptable and flexible
- Target driven
- Responsive to customers’ requirements, ability to problem solve
- Can handle a heavy workload, good time management and organisation
- Personable, positive and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.