Office Assistant - Property
£Minimum Wage relative to age
Are you looking for a career within property? Our client is looking for a confident and customer service focused individual, who can operate as a Trainee Sales Advisor within their pre-market sales team. You will be given formal training to progress up towards a Client Sales Advisor.
- Logging new valuation requests on to their CRM system
- Liaising with both clients, vendors and Estate Agents to arrange valuation appointments
- Confirming appointments with Agents on the days arranged and reaffirming requirements and timescales
- Chasing Agents for return of paperwork and liaising with the Sales Advisors on the Pre Market team
- Handle all customer queries and field calls within the Office.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Competent with Microsoft packages in order to formulate documents
- Possess an Analytical approach working towards reviewing valuation reports and market appraisals and Desk top research for input into marketing packs
- The ability to communicate calmly and effectively
- Adaptable and flexible
- Target driven
- Responsive to customers’ requirements, ability to problem solve
- Able to handle a heavy workload with good time management and organisational skills
- Personable, positive and a team player
- Interest or knowledge of property
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.