£30,000 per annum
Nottingham Business Park
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Marketing Manager to join a strong marketing team, delivering an outstanding digital experience across all platforms as well as assisting with offline advertising campaigns, events, collateral and video production.
- End to end design and delivery and digital marketing campaigns
- Deliver a programme of digital communications to support the brand and drive customer value and retention.
- Ensure all platforms are delivering on targets through agency management of SEO, PPC and paid social and display
- Website development
- Manage and update content and images
- Brief and project manage our offline campaigns through to completion
- Event organisation and marketing
- Produce creative and effective copy and marketing material
- Competitor and market research, report generation and analysis
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- At least 3 years’ Marketing experience
- Digital marketing experience is desirable with an understanding core digital marketing techniques
- Degree educated or CIM certified
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting, and can demonstrate using insights to improve marketing effectiveness.
- An awareness of website language and technologies, experience of working with CMS would be an advantage
- Experience of copywriting and preparing campaign briefs
- Excellent communication skills and good relationship management
- Commercially driven and customer focused
- Outgoing, personable, positive and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.