Customer Service Advisor, Gamston, £16,000 - £17,000 per annum
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm + 1 in 3 Sundays, where you work the Sunday you will have the following Friday off.
Our client are looking for enthusiastic, driven and hard-working individuals to operate as Customer Service Advisors. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has a high-attention to detail, enjoys interacting with Customers and thrives on working in a team-environment.
- You will be a confident communicator, managing customer relationships by phone & email, as well as liaise across a variety of internal departments; i.e. operations, Supply Chain etc.
- Accurately Input orders ensuring correct product codes, prices, quantities, delivery date and route codes are correct
- Handle incoming calls ensuring any requests are completed in a timely manner
- Make outbound calls to existing customer as per the relevant call schedule
- Promote products/special offers in line with current promotions set
- Highlight trends/issues that are picked up through customer interaction
- Perform against KPIs set for the role
- Be a role model for Customer Service ensuring you put the customer at the heart of everything you do
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The idea candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a similar position would be advantageous
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail in work
- Confident communicator with the ability to up-sell & cross-sell
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A polite, well-presented, hardworking individual
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.