£35,000k - £40,000k per annum
Chilwell area, Nottingham
Our client is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to work within their busy Residential Property Services office. Supporting the Head of Finance in the preparation of the monthly accounts, monthly board packs, managing and preparing cash flows, maintaining key controls within the finance department. Preparing for and running the statutory audit with the external auditors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in the completion of an accurate flash on day 1 for 13 companies leading to an accurate monthly MI pack in line with agreed timescales
- Review the MI pack for variances and provide explanations and recommendations
- To assist with full board pack preparation for 13 companies
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting process
- Prepare cash-flow forecasts to ensure cash is managed efficient and effectively
- To assist in the support of compliance & audit and ensure a clean audit report
- Assisting with the completion of tax returns, this will include VAT, P11ds and PAYE settlements
- Any other duties as assigned by your Line Manager.
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- ACCA/CIMA qualified, or studying towards
- Manipulation of large data sets on Excel
- Assisting in preparing Month end MI packs
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Systematic approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.