PURPOSE OF ROLE
To provide insight from and ensure accuracy of the new Human Resources system and support the Finance Director in providing a pro-active, value added people analytics service to the rapidly expanding group.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prioritise clean and reliable people data across the business from the current piecemeal, payroll / pensions / human resource system to a fully automated, single source
- Develop a full understanding of the recently implemented HR system and its capabilities, making recommendations and implementations
- Using financial / accounting knowledge to provide insights using data to help senior leaders understand attrition, hiring metrics, employee cost, employee engagement, inefficient practices and inequalities
- Design weekly reports and data for the HR Board meeting to enable deeper understanding of issues and provide actionable insights of the business
- Analyse data for all aspects of workforce planning, talent management and operational improvement
- Engage with a multidisciplinary group from HR, operations and IT leveraging people data for a broad range of business problems
- Any other duty as assigned by your line manager
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Very competent Excel skills, including extensive experience of different formulae (not just vlookups and pivots tables), as well as VBA writing or recording-writing skills and experience.
- Good planning, organising and prioritisation skills.
- Prior experience of data manipulation and report writing
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Pro-active and creative.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Problem solving and decision making
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.