£18,000 per annum
Our client is seeking someone to manage an allocated portfolio of rental properties, providing efficient and accurate administrative support to the management team, clients, tenants, suppliers and any other approved partner and day to day management of landlord and tenant property needs.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients
- Onboarding new clients and portfolios
- Adding new Landlords, Properties, Tenants and Tenancies to the property management system
- Oversee day to day maintenance of rental properties
- Manage planned maintenance of rental properties
- Manage the allocation of funds
- Email correspondence and digital filing
- Manage tenancy registration and release of deposits
- Credit control and control of arrears
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Customer focused
- Experience within lettings and property management
- Well educated
- Working knowledge of industry property management systems
- Excellent time management, organisation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible approach
- Works well as a part of a team
- A positive, personable individual
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.